Built to Last | Built for You
Rebuild with Crescent Homes Maui
The fires in Lahaina completely destroyed more than two thousand homes. The road to rebuilding the community is long, but we are all in this together. The Crescent Homes Maui team is here to take some of the stress out of a devastating situation by providing everything it takes to rebuild your home.
As Maui navigates the recovery process after the devastating wildfires, we are reallocating our resources to help Lahaina residents begin to rebuild. Crescent Homes Maui provides every aspect, from pouring the foundation to the complete wiring or plumbing of your home.
The Crescent Homes Maui difference
Crescent Homes Maui has the local manpower and expertise to completely rebuild your home. Or, we can provide tailored services to work in conjunction with your existing contractor.
If you only need us to provide one or two services during the rebuilding process, that’s ok! The process to rebuild Lahaina and the nearby areas is a team effort. If your current contractor doesn’t offer every service you need to rebuild your home, Crescent Homes Maui is here. We will provide customized services, stepping in only when you need us.
Here are some ways we can help rebuild your home
The rebuilding process starts with excavation. If you are a fire victim, we will take the time to clear away anything damaged by the fires, including the previous foundation. Excavation creates an even surface that is safe for us to create the foundation for your new home.
We use masonry techniques to build sturdy, weather-resistant homes. We start by pouring a concrete foundation. If you choose to have concrete walls, we will proceed by installing concrete blocks next. Our methods provide you with a home that can withstand all types of destructive forces, high winds, and even termites.
Our licensed plumbers have the tools and expertise to plumb your home and ensure it meets local codes. We take care of every part: planning, physical layout, and installation of the quality system you deserve and expect. Our plumbing services include water, sewer, drainage systems, and safe installation of your home’s gas system.
Our team has the tools and expertise to repair or install a completely new system. If your home needs it, we will install it. We are regularly asked to work with local solar companies and can even install an EV charging station in your garage or next to your driveway.
Solar Water Heating
A solar water heater on your roof turns sunlight into solar energy. The solar energy then heats water inside a ceramic water heater, providing you with an ample amount of warm water at a low cost. Solar water heating is an economical choice to combat rising energy costs.
No home rebuild is complete without a quality paint job. We fully prepare the area before we begin by caulking any areas where moisture could get in and cause structural damage. Our team will work with you to paint your home inside and out with the exact color and finish you choose.
Rebuild your home – your way
Crescent Homes Maui can provide every service during the rebuilding process. Or, if you’ve already started the rebuilding process with another contractor, we will step in only when necessary. We can customize our service to provide exactly what you need. Let’s rebuild Maui together!
Full-Service Maui Contractor
Crescent Custom Homes LLC is a family-owned business on the island of Maui, Hawaii. We are a full-service/self-performing Maui contractor with a long track record of building exquisite custom homes as well as multi-family projects.
Contact us about your project
Through our relationship with national suppliers we are able to import business goods and services at very competitive prices. As a Maui home builder and full-service contractor, we use a combination of local talent and suppliers, importing what we need to control the timeline and cost of the project, while maintaining the utmost quality and integrity.
Whether you are seeking a new home in a great neighborhood, looking to remodel your existing property, or are planning a multi-family project, you will find the quality and care given by Crescent Homes Maui to be unique.
Does the word “New Construction” scare you? If you hire the wrong General Contractor that can be a very viable concern…
As the existing buildings on Maui continue to age the demand is keeps growing for an experienced remodeling contractor…
Where home density is desired, multi-family homes have historically provided a more economical housing option for ..
While many consider pools to be an optional addition to your home or in some cases even an “emotional decision”, it can actually…
Video of Luxury Home Built by
Crescent Homes Maui
Calvin Baty, CEO
Calvin Baty started his real estate career by working in the family excavation and plumbing business with his Father. At the age of 16, he purchased his first remodel project and by the age of 20 he had started building new homes. 27 years later, Calvin has built over 3500 homes and condominiums as well as developed over 5000 lots.
In 2010, with the help of family, he opened Crescent Custom Homes. Starting with in-fill projects, he went on to be a prominent inner-city redevelopment builder focused on high-demand neighborhoods within the Portland Metro Area.
By 2018 (2 years after moving to Maui) he started Crescent Custom Homes Maui, LLC. Using prior experience, he has developed a business serving the local market that is focused on delivering projects quickly and affordably while maintaining the utmost quality in each project.
Getting Started: Planning
We think the most important rule in your decision-making process is to have a clear and realistic plan. Let’s face it, the budget is usually the driving-factor in our investment and purchasing decisions.
The second thing is location, location, location!!! Since the budget is usually the first driving force, location is usually the second driving force. You need to decide if amenities, home size, lot size, etc. are more important than location. For some, location will outweigh these, but for others it is all about the home itself.
For those lucky enough to afford all of the above, the process tends to lean toward privacy, security, and amenities. In any case, we are happy to assist you in meeting your goals. So, give us a call and let’s get started.
Read our latest updates …
- Exclusive Kula I’o Home Captures HawaiiFor peace and serenity, nothing can compare to this new luxury home presented by Crescent Homes Maui in the gated community of Kula I’o. Take… Read more: Exclusive Kula I’o Home Captures Hawaii
- Luxury home offers the best of Lahaina’s lifestyleYour dream home on the island of Maui is within reach — but you shouldn’t hesitate. All of the lots in the exclusive master-planned community… Read more: Luxury home offers the best of Lahaina’s lifestyle
- A winning custom luxury home in LanikehaDon’t miss the opportunity to claim your piece of paradise. The stunning Slater Residence at 7 Kaulele Place in Lahaina has been sold and is… Read more: A winning custom luxury home in Lanikeha
- Build This Maui Home & Make It Your OwnSOLD! There are many benefits to buying new construction — and it’s even better when you can customize it to suit your personal style. Crescent… Read more: Build This Maui Home & Make It Your Own
- Solar Water Heating: The Coolest Hot WaterOn Maui, high energy costs and tons of sunlight are the perfect reasons to utilize the sun’s power to ensure you have plenty of hot… Read more: Solar Water Heating: The Coolest Hot Water
- Dollars and Sense of Financing a Home RemodelAt some point most homeowners think about remodeling. The tricky part is figuring out how to finance a home remodel. The good news is that… Read more: Dollars and Sense of Financing a Home Remodel
- The Beauty of Buying a Spec HomeIf you’re considering buying a new home, you may be wondering if a “spec home” is the right way to go. Crescent Homes Maui, the… Read more: The Beauty of Buying a Spec Home
- No. 1 Piece of Advice for Remodeling Your HomeReal estate experts say the COVID pandemic has caused many people to reevaluate their home and to consider hiring a contractor to make changes. Calvin… Read more: No. 1 Piece of Advice for Remodeling Your Home